Monday, July 28, 2008

The PALS Present!

Sporting their PALS shirts!

Rockin' to the music! You go!

They danced to several musical numbers and did a great job, you could tell that they were really enjoying it and appreciated the applause!


In my home town of Cedar Hills, Utah the annual Family Festival was held on Friday July 26, 2008. It was a great time to watch the parade, play on the blow up toys, enjoy the different events, eat, and most of all watch the kids from PALS perform! I am so glad that the city I grew up in helps these wonderful people develop and cultivate their skills and allows them to perform. Most of them are very outgoing and I even got to meet a few of them! Thanks Cedar Hills for letting them present their show. What an inspiring group!

1 comment:

Just Kristina... said...

I like your website. Kudos to your post on PALS! The boy in the green shirt is Robert. He's my neighbor and loves his involement in PALS. He's really proud of it. I think it gives him a lot of confidence too.

How are you? We need to go to lunch and catch up!!